This edition of Chapter Approved is a fantastic addition to the gaming toolbox of any Warhammer 40,000 matched play fan, offering updated ways to muster your armies, secondary objectives for every faction, and missions designed specifically for this season of the game. Whether you’re a tournament regular or simply like to ensure your battles are always fought on an even footing, this is the essential supplement for matched play games of Warhammer 40,000.
Inside this 136-page softback book, you’ll find:
– Two mission packs, each comprising nine missions each for Incursion and Strike Force battles, each designed to offer a wide array of challenges to players
– Warzone Nephilim secondary objectives, featuring three default secondary objectives for this Grand Tournament Mission Pack, bespoke secondary objectives for every Warhammer 40,000 faction, and a host of general secondary objectives for common use
– Dynamic new rules for allocating and generating Command points, as well as changes to choosing Relics and Warlord Traits
– Guidelines for setting up and playing a matched play or Grand Tournament-level competitive game, including suggested battlefield size, time limit, and how best to determine secondary objectives
– A blank tournament scoring sheet for you to photocopy and use, with an annotated example of how to fill it out
– The full core rules needed for matched play games of Warhammer 40,000, including a glossary and explanation of rare rules, as well as an introduction to the Battle Ready standard of painting for your miniatures
Take your matched play games to new heights with a wide range of secondary objectives for every faction, new rules for Command points, and a range of balanced and competitive missions. Whether you’re a seasoned veteran or a newcomer to the exciting world of matched play, Chapter Approved: War Zone Nephilim has something for you.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
We offer Free Shipping for many of our products on any qualifying order. This is an unbeatable combination for many customers. For full terms & conditions, click the delivery van above.
Although Royal Mail sees Europe as one big lump regarding costs, couriers don't. So at the moment, we have Airmail and Surface Mail available with various courier options being added daily to the webstore. If our system doesn't show you a courier quote for your address, please Contact Us and we will get you a quote.
Please note that any item over 2Kg not sent by courier will be split into 2 or more packages.
Australia and New Zealand:
Any orders over £200 will begin to take advantage of subsidised courier shipping. The subsidy grows the more you spend. Australia and New Zealand are very expensive to ship parcels to, but we will do our best to offer the best deal possible.
Airmail and Surface Mail options are available. However, be warned that 12 weeks is the quoted time for a parcel to reach you by the Surface option. Both include insurance. These services have a 2Kg weight limit. Again as per Europe, we are able to split the order into multiple parcels. Therefore if Surface/Airmail is chosen, please be aware that any single item over 2Kg may have been opened and spread between the packages.
Rest Of The World:
For the rest of the world both Surface and Airmail, options are available, with couriers being added all the time. If you know of any alternative shipping carriers that can give us great rates then please let us know!
If an order is sent Via Airmail, it may be separated into multiple shipments as there is a 2kg weight limit, as well as size limits on our Airmail service. Please don't be alarmed if you receive a small package that only contains part of your order. You will be receiving the rest of your order in another package or multiple packages. Airmail generally does not allow for parcels to be tracked unless you have specifically paid for a tracked service.
Aerosols cannot be sent by Air or surface shipping postage and can only be shipped by surface courier service where applicable when ordered. This is because of the air trapped within a pressurised container which has a tendency to explode due to the decreased air pressure at high altitudes.
Regretfully we are unable to ship to addresses in Brazil, Russia, South Africa, Zimbabwe and Swaziland. Orders made to these locations will be cancelled and refunded.