Creative Taxidermy Information
Slumbering Tyrants are awakening and grasping at power as the residents of Malifaux – Human, Neverborn, and Gremlin alike – stand in stubborn defiance against them. With streamlined rules and an intuitive new hiring system, there’s never been a better time to cross through the Breach and into the world of Malifaux!
Malifux 3rd edition or M3e is the newest version of Malifaux by Wyrd Miniatures, it has been developed to streamline the rules and enhance player enjoyability. Here are a few of the newest improvements.
- Models are now hired based on their Keyword, which encourages more thematic Crews while also allowing for abilities that more closely tie thematic models together. Faction models that don’t share a Keyword with their leader can still be hired, albeit at a slight penalty… as can additional Masters. Ever wanted to run two (or more) Masters together on the tabletop? Now you can!
- Conditions & Tokens
- The bewildering number of Conditions in M2E has been reduced down to a fixed list of 11 Conditions. As well, several Masters and Crews that once relied upon Conditions to function now make use of Tokens that serve as counters for their various abilities, whether they be deadly plagues or a crippling addiction to the raw essence of the Hungering Darkness.
- New Masters
- Nekima has reclaimed her birthright! Standing alongside her is Euripides, a prophetic giant who has followed the omens from his frozen mountain home into the lowlands. The Guild has responded by promoting the brutal Captain Dashel, elevating him to the position of Master… and providing him further assistance in the form of the no-nonsense frontier lawman, Cornelius Basse. These heroes must also contend with the recruiting efforts of the ghoulish University of Transmortis and its macabre headmaster, Professor Albus Von Schtook, and the subtle machinations of Youko Hamasaki, the cunning proprietor of the Qi and Gong, a mysterious brothel nestled at the heart of the Little Kingdom.
This product contains;
- 1x Creative Taxidermy
- Printed materials are supplied in English.
- Product details will be updated once more information is available.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Although Royal Mail sees Europe as one big lump regarding costs, couriers don't. So at the moment, we have Airmail and Surface Mail available with various courier options being added daily to the webstore. If our system doesn't show you a courier quote for your address, please Contact Us and we will get you a quote.
Please note that any item over 2Kg not sent by courier will be split into 2 or more packages.
Australia and New Zealand:
Any orders over £200 will begin to take advantage of subsidised courier shipping. The subsidy grows the more you spend. Australia and New Zealand are very expensive to ship parcels to, but we will do our best to offer the best deal possible.
Airmail and Surface Mail options are available. However, be warned that 12 weeks is the quoted time for a parcel to reach you by the Surface option. Both include insurance. These services have a 2Kg weight limit. Again as per Europe, we are able to split the order into multiple parcels. Therefore if Surface/Airmail is chosen, please be aware that any single item over 2Kg may have been opened and spread between the packages.
Rest Of The World:
For the rest of the world both Surface and Airmail, options are available, with couriers being added all the time. If you know of any alternative shipping carriers that can give us great rates then please let us know!
If an order is sent Via Airmail, it may be separated into multiple shipments as there is a 2kg weight limit, as well as size limits on our Airmail service. Please don't be alarmed if you receive a small package that only contains part of your order. You will be receiving the rest of your order in another package or multiple packages. Airmail generally does not allow for parcels to be tracked unless you have specifically paid for a tracked service.
Aerosols cannot be sent by Air or surface shipping postage and can only be shipped by surface courier service where applicable when ordered. This is because of the air trapped within a pressurised container which has a tendency to explode due to the decreased air pressure at high altitudes.
Regretfully we are unable to ship to addresses in Brazil, Russia, South Africa, Zimbabwe and Swaziland. Orders made to these locations will be cancelled and refunded.